Again, I realize no one cares this much to read all of these answers. But I'm keeping myself honest and proving I did them!
a flutter in the tummy and squeezing sensation in the chest, with a euphoric feeling in the head
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
I'm so not ordering them by who I love the most so I'm naming my kids in order of their ages!
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? 1. Nebraska
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
I'm almost 40. I'd be arrested immediately if I showed up naked at a school!
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
mosquitos, fleas, ticks, roaches, yes. Anything larger and no, not on purpose.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes. My grandparents that raised me. I was completely devastated when my grandma died.
109. What do you think of cloning?
I'd like a me to do dishes, a me to cook, a me who drives and can go take care of stuff, and a me to clean the house. I'd probably end up with 10 me's who all want to get on FB and watch Breaking Bad all the time though.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ro
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
That sounds like fun!
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Coba
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
150. What is your quest?
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
165. What changes are you afraid of?
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
Gemini - Geminis often have a dual nature and are skilled at seeing both sides of a problem, but they may also be fickle and restless. They are changeable and sometimes noncommittal. They are adaptable and able to tackle multiple tasks simultaneously, and they know how to reason with people, but they may lack follow-through or seem ungrateful.Gemini people tend to have many different interests they study in less detail. They love to learn, and are analytical and versatile, but their study may be more superficial than in-depth. Gemini is interested in communication as a way of making friends and learning. People born under the Twins are charming and congenial, and they often have many friends and acquaintances in all areas of their lives. If they aren't careful, they may appear to be scheming or gossipy. Their facility in adapting to new challenges may seem like opportunism. Their interest in numerous subjects shows they are adaptable and curious, but they may seem like they lack concentration of have difficulty making decisions. Geminis who learn to focus and use their intellect in one area, instead of fidgeting, tend to be very successful. Air Signs are intellectual: they tend to respond to the world through intellect, rather than physical action, practicality, or emotion. When presented with a new project, their mental abilities kick in and they join the group enthusiastically. While they don't tend to be leaders, their facility for abstract reasoning and broad-minded outlook enables Geminis to make strong contributions to projects they work on. Their logic and objectivity may help them see past roadblocks caused by emotional conflicts among others, but their intellectual orientation may seem cold and impractical to some. It is important for Geminis to learn that their love of knowledge can be compromised by their short attention span, but their awareness and intellectual approach to life can assist them. They often remain youthful and lighthearted for their whole lives. Because they are "of two minds," people born under Gemini may tend to shift interests and seem scattered and high-strung. Their many interests, however, makes them entertaining and stimulating conversationalists with a carefree and unpredictable twist. The great strength of the Gemini-born is in their intellectual and conversational skills. They can analyze difficult ideas and communicate them clearly to others. Their many interests put them among the most fascinating characters of the Zodiac.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?